Unhide A Song On Spotify
Spotify is a well-known streaming service for music that permits users to stream their most-loved songs as well as find new songs. But, at times, users have a mistake and remove songs from their libraries or playlists. If this happens, don’t fret it’s simple to Unhide a song on Spotify.
The actions you should do are as follows:
How to Unhide a Song on Spotify
- First Step:Start the Spotify app on your mobile
- 2nd Step :Click” Your Library. “Your Library” is a tab located at the lower right of the page.
- 3rd Step: Click the “Songs” option to view all the songs available within your library.
- 4th Step : Browse through your library to discover the song that you’d like to remove.
- 5th Step: Is to right-click the song and choose “Unhide from this playlist” or “Unhide from Your Music” according to whether the song was removed from a playlist or in your library of music.
- 6th Step: The song will now be restored to its original location in your library or playlist.
Multiple Unhide a Song on Spotify
In the Spotify desktop app, go to the “Your Library” tab, select “Songs” and then use the “Ctrl” key on Windows or the “Cmd” key on Mac to select multiple songs. Right-click and select “Unhide from Your Music”.
Additional things to keep in mind
- Hidden songs will not appear in search results or in the “Recently Played” section of the app. So, if you’re having trouble finding a hidden song, try searching for it by title or artist.
- Hidden songs will still be counted in playlists and album statistics. So, even if a song is hidden, it will still be included in your play count and other statistics.
- The ability to hide and reveal music within Spotify is a choice that’s personal to you but it doesn’t affect the music’s appearance to other users.
- Hiding and unhiding songs is a great way to keep your music library organized.
- Hidden songs will not appear in search results or in the “Recently Played” section of the app.
- Hidden songs will still be counted in playlists and album statistics.
- The ability to hide and reveal songs on Spotify is a personal choice.
- Hide and unhide a Song on Spotify is a great way to keep your music library organized.
Don’t Play this list in the settings
If you’ve hidden a song from the “Made For You” playlists, the only way to unhide it is by removing it from the “Don’t play this” list in the settings.
Tips and Tricks Use to Unhide a Song on Spotify
You can also use the “Ctrl + F” (Windows) or “Cmd + F” (Mac) shortcut to search for a specific song in your library.
- Use the filter feature in your library to find hidden songs.
- Keep in mind that hiding a song on one device will hide it across all devices where you are logged in with the same account.
- If you are unable to Unhide a Song on Spotify, try logging out of your account and then logging back in.
- If the issue persists the issue continues it is possible to reach Spotify support to get assistance.
In conclusion, Unhide a Song on Spotify is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. Whether you accidentally hide a song from your library or a playlist, it can easily be restored so you can continue listening to your favorite music. With these steps, you can easily unhide a song on Spotify and continue listening to your favorite music. Additionally, you can unhide multiple songs at once by using the desktop app, and also keep in mind other considerations like hidden songs will not appear in search results and hidden songs will still be counted in playlists and album statistics.