Terms and Conditions
These are the rules for using Mysterioushub. If you use this website, it means you agree to follow these rules. If you don’t agree with these rules, don’t use the Mysterioushub website.
Here are the terms and conditions that apply to Mysterioushub.
They help the website remember your preferences and actions. Cookies are used to improve the functionality and user experience of the website, and also to collect data for analysis and marketing.
Mysterioushub and its partners own the rights to all content on the website. You are allowed to view and print pages from the website for personal use, but you are not allowed to use the content for any other purpose without permission. This includes reproducing, modifying, distributing, or displaying the content without permission.
You will no longer be required to
- It is not allowed to republish,
- sell, lease or sublicense content from Mysterioushub.
- It is also not allowed to reproduce or create copies of content from Mysterioushub without permission. These actions are protected by intellectual property rights and any unauthorized use of the content may be a violation of copyright laws.
Visitors can share their thoughts and information on certain parts of this website. Mysterioushub does not review or approve these comments before they are posted. The comments do not represent the views of Mysterioushub, its advertisers, or partners. Mysterioushub has the right to remove any comments that it finds inappropriate or against the website’s terms and conditions.
Hyperlink to the content
- Without permission from us as stated in the terms and conditions, the following groups may link to our website:
- Government organizations
- Search engines
- Online retailers who list us among their businesses
- Some reputable businesses, non-profit organizations, charity events, and fundraising groups follow our terms and conditions
- We may also consider linking requests from certain types of websites such as:
- .com websites
- .net websites
- Online directories
Applying Restrictions to Links
We will allow other websites to link to us if we decide that:
- a) the link will not make us look bad or hurt our partners
- b) the website linking to us has a good history with us and follows our terms and conditions
- c) the link will be good for us and help us more than it will hurt us
- d) the link is in a good place and is appropriate for the website it’s on, like on a page with related information or in a publication that supports the website’s purpose.
We accept guest posts for our website, but there are some guidelines that must be followed. The guest post must be a 1000-word piece of original, informative, and non-promotional content. We also have strict rules for links in the post. Simple links like “click here,” “learn more,” “this website,” “yoursite.com,” “your brand name,” and so on. Only one do-follow link is allowed.